I am a jealous bitch

Lately, I've been a bit down, on what I have been doing. I feel stuck, nowhere to go, no future from what I've been struggling with, and pessimistic about my life. I am trying to look at people's life.

I am jealous of National Geographic photographers whose lives seem much better and easier. Just take out their camera and snap! Million dollars photo.

I look at fashion designer lives. What a fun job they have! Draw draw draw. Deal with colors and patterns. Need inspiration? travel! So easy.

I also attempt to look at the cinematographers and people who deal with movie making. So fun! they can do what they want to do, right?

But then, I realize. There is no such an easy job. Everything needs effort. We need to pour our hearts and lives so that we create a masterpiece.

I look back to where I am now. Now I know. I am also on my way to achieve a better future. I am in the same path where Coco Chanel was before famous. I am also in the same stage where Emanuel Macron was before he became a success.

I just need to be more grateful and not to complain about perfect life. Because nothing is perfect, but surely what we have now is perfect for our lives.

So I'm done complaining and moving on!


Popular Posts